Aperçu de quelques tests d’illustrations pour mon projet edito final d’école.
Preview of some test of illustration for my final project in art school… Fire bird !
(I’ll update full version when I’ll have a scanner)
Secret’s Hyosung has recently come under fire after she shared her own ALS Ice Bucket Challenge on Instagram.
ew. a bra. a bRA?? A WOMAN WHO WEARS A BRA?? WHAT THE FUCK HOW COULD SHE?? IS SHE INSANE?? WHO THE FUCK STILL WEARS BRAS. HOW COULD SHE. DOESN’T SHE EVEN KNOW WHAT BRAS ARE USED FOR?? FOR SUPPORT YES!! SHE CAN’T SHOW IT OFF?? WHAT WAS SHE THINKING??
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun :: Girls
“Stop sending expired food”….”fried chicken 64.99”
IQALUIT, Nunavut — A head of cabbage for $20. Fifteen bucks for a small bag of apples.
A case of ginger ale: $82.
Fed up and frustrated by sky-high food prices and concerned over widespread hunger in their communities, thousands of Inuit have spent weeks posting pictures and price tags from their local grocery stores to a Facebook site called Feed My Family.
WHAT IN THE FUCK? This shit is not okay.
ughhslfkajsdlf gross gross gross
Reblogging for the extra articles.
Also… I might show up to this protest and support them.
Pay attention to this stuff, please, followers who haven’t heard about this! This kind of thing is completely erased in news media.
This is really fucking important.
This is why I don’t respect anyone who blindly supports the anti-sealing protestors. Because for a lot of people, it’s the only affordable option.
It’s not just Iqaluit. In Nain, Labrador this problem has been going on for ages and nobody does anything about it. $47 for a ham and $17 for a block of cheese. In Rigolet, Labrador, a loaf of bread costs $7. Here’s another picture of an Iqaluit food price changing before your very eyes.
The NNCP is starving people, reducing their food choices, and keeping people on EI poor. This is so, so wrong.
How can we help? I joined the group and checked out the website, but I didn’t see anything that can be actively done (other than raising awareness, which, of course, is great).
Excellent question! If you read through the group (which is here, for anyone who missed it), there are people talking about some ways to help.
- Look at the latest news on the Feeding My Family website to see what the priorities are and how you might be able to help.
- If you’re Canadian, call your local MP and ask to discuss this issue and express your concern.
- Look up ways to support putting pressure onto airlines to charge fair rates (a $1000 plane ticket should be from one coast to the other, not a few hundred miles).
- Research and learn what you can about food sustainability. For a start, how about learning square foot/metre (French intensive) gardening or container gardening and starting to practice it yourself? Share these techniques with friends and family. Get good at it so you can teach them to others who have poor food security in your own area.
- For the love of God, stop signing “anti-sealing”/”anti-hunting” petitions and supporting Greenpeace’s actions without understanding the complicated, nuanced situation in the North.
- Watch the FB group, because people there mention direct donations and ways to help the organizations actually on the ground there.
- For example, one person is starting up a donation project/fundraiser.
- Look at what organizations like FoodShare are doing and support them.
There is so much to be done. Sharing news articles and stories, lists of resources, donation and fundraising pages, and knowledge about food security is critical, but there’s a lot more work of all sorts.
taehyung's '4d-ness' exposed
"youre still an exo fanblog?"
I was never actually an exo fanblog I just see so many pictures of them on mt dash and theyre all really attractive so I reblog them lol
"if she didn’t want those nudes released, she wouldn’t have taken them"
so I guess you wouldn’t mind all your friends and family seeing your smutty fanfictions and filthy text posts since you wouldn’t have made them if you didn’t want anyone to see them